The cacher page is a public outline of a cachers activity.
The page is divided into several sections.
Left hand column
The left hand column outlines the cachers activity in hiding caches, swaggies activity, planned & recommended caches and watchlist.
=== Caches Hidden === Lists the total number of caches hidden by the cacher in question, with a month-by-month break down of hides, in reverse chronological order. === Swaggies Owned === A list of swaggies owned by the cacher, with links to the swaggie page for each.
=== Swaggies Held === A list of swaggies currently in the posession of the cacher, with links to the swaggie page for each.
=== Planned Caches === A list of caches that the cacher plans to do at some future date.
=== Recommended Caches === Caches which the geocacher feels have some special quality and/or merit over and above other geocaches. Limited to 15 geocaches per cacher/team.
=== Watchlist === Allows the cacher to watch the activity of a list of geocaches, for whatever reason they desire.
The middle column outlines the cachers activity in finding caches, with a month-by-month break down of hides, in reverse chronological order. Clicking the "Full logs" link at the top of the column displays the logs for cacher page.
Right hand column
The right hand column outlines an array of statistical information about the cacher in question.
Clicking the avatar at the top of the column takes you to either the cachers' GCA Forum Profile or their web homepage, if one exists.
- GCA Forum Profile
- GC Profile (You need to be logged in to GC to view a geocachers' GC profile)
- Popularity - provides a list of the geocachers hidden caches along with the number of finds (not logs) for each cache.
- Hitlist - A list of geocaches near to the cachers' home coordinates that the cacher has not yet found. Helps in planning caching expeditions.
- Google Earth - Clicking this link generates a Google Earth .kml file of the cachers logs. Clicking (Help) takes you to Geocaching_Australia_Google_Earth_Files
- RSS - Clicking this link gererates an XML file of the cachers last 25 logs. Right clicking the link and pasting into your RSS aggregator will subscribe you this cachers logs, enabling you to watch a cachers' activity in real time.
- Banner - generates a .png file for inclusion in your cache pages, web page or profile. Right clicking the link, selecting "Copy Shortcut" and pasting the URL into your page or profile will generate a "live" banner that updates whenever you find or hide a new cache.
- Hides (C@W) - generates a graph of the cachers' cumulative hides per month.
- Finds (C@W) - generates a graph of the cachers' cumulative finds per month.
- Mates - compiles a list of the geocachers "mates", defined as Good mates / Mates / Friends / On nodding terms. Clicking the (Help) link explains the process of determining the cachers "mates"
- Frequent hiders - compiles a list of geocachers whose caches the cacher has found. Defined as Obsessed by / Keen on / Found.
- Frequent finders - similar to the Frequest hiders list but in reverse. That is, geocachers who have found caches by the cacher in question. Defined as Very Frequent Finders / Frequent Finders / Finders.