Deleting a log on Geocaching Australia
- Go to http://www.geocaching.com.au
- Log in
- Go to the cache that you want to log. This can be done by entering the waypoint or cache name in the search box
- Scroll down until you find your log
- It should have an EDIT link next to the log
- Click on the edit link
- Up on the top right you should see a delete button
- Click on the delete button
- Confirm you want to delete the log
- The log has been deleted
Deleting other peoples logs in your caches
If you deem a log to be defamatory or innapropriate, you can request that an admin delete a log.
Each request will be judged on it's merits, however a log will probaly not be deleted just because you disagree with the sentiments in the log.
Requesting deletion should be viewed as an absolute last resort, preferably contact the log owner and discuss (via emailm not via cache logs).
Work is underway to allow you to encrypt a log if you own the cache.