Finding your first cache
Choose a beginner's cache
- Nearby, so you can go home for more clues if necessary
- Easy, so you have a good chance of finding it
- Recently found, so there's a good chance that the cache hasn't been muggled
To identify this type of cache:
- Go to Geocaching Australia (open this in a new window so you can refer to this page at the same time)
- Type your suburb in search box the top right hand side of the screen and press "enter"
You should see a list of cache. If you don't, then try typing in a nearby larger suburb or area in the search box.
(To be continued)