What is Geocaching Australia?
Geocaching Australia is a community website for geocachers in Australia and New Zealand.
The community includes:
- Hiding Caches - Hiding a cache
- Forums - Geocaching Australia Forum
- Cache listings - Cache listing website
- A photograph gallery - Gallery
- Cacher Statistics - Cacher statistics
- Cache Statistics - Cache statistics
Testimonials are available...
The Geocaching Australia Team
User support is kindly provided by Riblit. Documentation is written by Riblit, Cached, The Ginger Loon, Ideology Geocaching and all the people on this Wiki! Programming is carried out by Mind Socket, Ideology Geocaching, Caughtatwork and CraigRat. Bandwidth and infrastructure are provided by Ideology Geocaching. The Geocaching Australia logo was designed by woodiebro.