What is Geocaching Australia?
Geocaching Australia is a community website for geocachers in Australia and New Zealand.
The community includes:
- Hiding Caches - Hiding a cache
- Forums - Geocaching Australia Forum
- Cache listings - Caches listed on GCA
- Cache updates - Emailed cache updates
- A photograph gallery - Gallery
- Community rating of caches - Overall Experience Rating, Recommended caches and Hiders choice caches.
- Cacher Statistics - Cacher statistics
- Cache Statistics - Cache statistics
- Free trackables - Swaggies
- Assistance to new geocachers - Geocaching gurus
Testimonials are available...
The Geocaching Australia Team
User support is kindly provided by Riblit. Documentation is written by Riblit, Cached, The Ginger Loon, Ideology Geocaching and all the people on this Wiki! Programming is carried out by Caughtatwork and CraigRat. Previous major contributors include Mind Socket& Ideology Geocaching, Bandwidth and infrastructure are provided by Ideology Geocaching. The Geocaching Australia logo was designed by woodiebro. See also Faeries.
- The Geocaching Australia Development List lists the development ideas for Geocaching Australia.
- The Wiki Development List lists the ideas specific to the Geowiki.