Geocaching Australia provides Cache statistics at http://geocaching.com.au/stats/caches/
- These stats are for caches which are in the country / state you select.
- Go to the Caches tab (top navigation bar) then select Stats Graphs.
- Choose the source (All sources or Geocaching Australia only), choose the country and where applicable, the state.
- Choose the graph to view.
- The graph names are a little esoteric and its difficult to identify the entire function in a relatively short name, but if you scroll through them slowly you should be able to identify a pattern. They are generally in the form Hides or Finds and then the period / type / etc.
- Further down you will also see the "top" group which are the "Top 50" caches for a given criteria.
- Select All sources, Australia, South Australia, Finds by month cumulative.
- Graphs are only generated once per day, the first time the graph is called for the day. This is a performance requirement as some of the graph details are very onerous on the database to extract.