Recommmending caches allows other cachers to see what caches you felt worthwhile. It can be useful for visiting cachers to plan a day out, for local cachers to see what quality is in the local area and to say thankyou to the owner for a memorable experience.
A recommendation does not indicate WHY a cacher recommended that cache.
It could be because:
- A particularly cunning hide
- A great place to visit
- An ingenious container
- Quality of the swaps
- Or, something else entirely.
To recommend a cache
- Go the the cache page of the cache you wish to recommend.
- Click on the "Recommend" action on the right hand side.
Recommending your own caches
You cannot recommend your own caches.
Viewing Recommended caches
Recommended caches appear in bold gold text where ever they appear throughout Geocaching Australia.
You can also view:
- Nearby Recommended caches