On every page at GCA you will see a sarch box in the top right hand corner. You can use this search function to search for a range of caches in postcodes, localities, the names of caches and the names of cachers. The search function is not case sensitive so Melbourne, MELBOURNE and MelBourne are all searched the same.
Example: If you enter the 3000 into the search box and press enter the search function will return caches that are located near postcode 3000 which is Melbourne. The closest postcode name returned for 3000 is actually Carlton South. This is anomalous data in our postcode tables.
- Caches near Carlton South
- Cachers with names that contain 3000
- Caches with forum names that contain 3000
- Caches with names containing 3000
- Caches in 3000
- Caches near 3000
- Caches with names like 3000
Not all results are returned. If there is no data for a given result, there will be no data presented.
Example: If you enter the Melbourne into the search box and press enter the search function will return.
- Cachers with names that contain Melbourne
- Caches with forum names that contain Melbourne
- Caches with names containing Melbourne
- Caches in Melbourne
- Caches near Melbourne
- Caches with names like Melbourne
Using the search function you can search for caches all over Australia and New Zealand.